thousand people reached
Encouraging the practice of sports, Interative Truck has virtual reality simulators, 3D sports, holograms, as well as outdoor activities such as basketball, badminton, sitting volleyball, table tennis, sustainability workshop, and much more.
Compensation for partners and investors
- Brand on the eMuseum of Sport portal
- Creation of Interactive Wagon with technology, sport and sponsor’s brand
- Creation of the virtual eMuseum with the sponsor’s brand
- Brand at the entrance of the sponsor’s eMuseum of Sport
- Creation of 1 Sponsor’s Virtual Gallery to display the company’s institutional investment in communities transformed by its social projects
- Choice of sports to create their respective galleries
- Brand in virtual galleries
- Merchandising on the platform
- Direct activation with the public in each virtual gallery
- Possibility of conducting research with a segmented audience
- Attraction to the company’s institutional website
- Brand in all media, social networks and promotional material with the press
- Everyone will be able to create their profile on the platform for free, to share their collection
- Encouragement to practice sports, as there will be inspiration through the example of athletes
Income generation – encouraging the creation of startups to provide services for the project
- Free access to the platform for society
- Digitization and treatment of historical heritage collection
- Granting of scholarships for students to provide service to the project
Interactive Truck Audience
Angra dos Reis
Bom Jesus do Itabapoana
São Pedro da Aldeia
Rio de Janeiro
Galleries and Exhibitions
The eMuseu is a collaborative virtual platform for the creation of virtual museums, galleries and virtual exhibitions, enabling the population to have an immersive and interactive experience, with access to the collections of companies and entities that invest in culture, education, the environment and sport. Currently, the initiative has a reach of more than 9 million people in its eight created galleries and seven virtual exhibitions. The eMuseu already has a museum with nine galleries launched and numerous temporary exhibitions.
Children, youth, teenagers, adults, elderly, people with disabilities; teachers and students from public and private schools; all social classes and genders. As the project is virtual, it has an international scope.
Provide entertainment, culture and education, through technology and innovation, in order to engage the entire population to actively collaborate for the creation of national memory through the creation of virtual museums, galleries and virtual exhibitions, with national reach, providing the spirit belonging to the entire country.
Evidencing the value of collaboration through the creation of virtual museums; rescue and preserve the intangible heritage through the construction of a system of connectivity between society and the community, engaging people and brands; promote social inclusion and national/international engagement through digital media; bring multimedia content and rare pieces to the public, encouraging the preservation of the environment as it is online; promote qualification, as the project will grant scholarships to university students – thus supporting innovation and social entrepreneurship; encourage the democratization of access to cultural goods, developing audience training for visual arts with the interactive exhibition; to provide the public with the opportunity to immerse themselves in history, through the testimonies.
FIBA Intercontinental CUP
Lighting, sound, voiceover and all the entertainment.
Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games
Entertainment management of the competition carried out by the Rio 2016 Organizing Committee, the International Olympic Committee and the International Paralympic Committee.
Organizing Committee of the Master Pan American Games 2020
Participation in the Organizing Committee of the Pan American Master Games 2020 that will take place in the city of Rio de Janeiro.
Copa América Brasil 2019
Entertainment management of the competition held in Brazil by CONMEBOL.
Celular +55 21 98164-9039